Tuesday 13 December 2011

Last week of primary school for my big baby Lulu :(
The school she is at has been a absolute God send the last 2 years since we moved. She has had so many opportunities to shine and I couldn't be a prouder Mumma!

So, although I have left my run a little late for crafty, homemade teacher gifts, I thought I would share some ideas I have nicked from other blogs.
I'm sure they won’t mind though : )


How cool does this look?


Love the flowers

Love the wreath idea. Imagine this on the class room wall.
You can get wreath frames from craft stores like Riot or Spotlight

Great message or you could use the schools motto

Love this idea! It would be cheap & easy to make 


Don't forget your day care teachers too!

So with the school year coming to an end, Its time now to prepare yourself for the onslaught of Xmas school holidays...ARGH! I can hear "But I'm borrreeddd!" echoing in my ears already.
SO here's a link to check out some ways to pamper yourself in the next 2 days before Xmas and holidays hit!


One for the dreamers...


Be well
x Mumma K x 

No comments:

Post a Comment