Saturday 10 December 2011

ARGH! 2 weeks til Xmas!

ARGH! I'm so disorganised...I have no tree...I have no idea where the Xmas balls are...I have no Santa pictures done.....Where did the last month go?
And then I decided I'd like to write a blog hehe
Logan is teething and cranky, Lulu is sick with the flu and Hubbie wants to bottle his home brew and here I am on the laptop. 
Oh well : ) 
So instead of getting organised myself I will share some Xmas ideas to help you on!

This little piece of loveliness is Gingernut Log. It is cheap, easy, tastes amazing and looks spectacular. And it tastes like Xmas.I stole this recipe from my lovely Mumma friend Rhona (thanks!)

You need:
1 packet of Gingernut biscuits
1 x carton of Cream
1 x carton Creme Fraiche or sour cream
1 x Tsp Vanilla essence 

To decorate:
Fresh or frozen berries
Grated Chocolate
************************
Beat cream til peaks form, add creme fraiche to taste
Add vanilla
Place cream between biscuits and press together to form a log
Cover with the rest of the cream
Allow to sit overnight to soften the biccies
Decorate with chocolate and berries
Too easy!

For my next blog I'm going to show some Xmas craft ideas for the silly season....

x Mumma K


No comments:

Post a Comment