Saturday 23 June 2012

Stuck on you

Just a quick post in between mopping the floor and the Little man waking up from his nap....


This week I introduced Bubba to collage. I wasn't expecting great things to be honest, given he is only 13 months and a force of destruction but to my great surprise he really enjoyed it.


I stuck a piece of clear contact paper (sticky side facing you- not the door lol) onto the glass sliding door and reinforced with some sticky tape. Then I found some old pieces of wrapping paper, wool, cellophane and feathers and popped them into a basket.



He loved touching the sticky contact paper and, of course, had a lick too. Then to my great surprise began to stick things on. He sat for nearly half an hour which is remarkable for him!


I left this up for him to return back to during convenient times, like when I was cooking dinner and he also found that pulling things off the contact paper was nearly as much fun.


I recommend trying this one out especially on cold, rainy days when the cabin fever sets in.


Enjoy and happy sticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment