Tuesday 15 May 2012

OTT

Ok so maybe I have gone a LITTLE overboard....
But you only turn one once right! Yes I came to the OTT conclusion when I completed the hand sewn felt board story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar at 11pm. My poor hubbie looked at me and said, "Next year, no party, right?"
Ha! I've already started pinning the next few years of parties hehehehe
So, as I'm like a kid at Christmas, I could not wait to unfold my paper flower caterpillar. I did describe it quite terribly in the last blog so here is a sneaky peek at the finished product. It's hanging in my room at the moment but I will be the feature above the tables at the party. 
What do ya reckon? I'm a bit pleased with myself : ) 




So with only 2 days til my little man's birthday and 4 more days til the party... I am off now to clean some more and give dinner in the slow cooker a stir. 
I will post after the party with all the decorations and food ideas so as not to ruin too many of the surprises....YIPPPEEEEEEEE!
Ps: Please everyone cross everything it does not rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment